- Android 9 (Pie) with One UI
- 6.4 inch 1440 x 3040 Dynamic AMOLED display (19 : 9 ratio)
- Samsung Exynos 9820 Octa processor
- 512 GB with 8GB RAM
- microSD support (up to 512GB)
- TRIPLE 12+12+16MP rear cameras with OIS, dual pixel phase-detection autofocus
- DUAL 10+8MP selfie cameras with autofocus
- 4,100 mAh battery with fast charging and wireless charging (Qi or PMA)
- Bluetooth 5.0 / GPS / Dual-Band Wi-Fi / NFC
- Gorilla Glass 6 front & back
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- 157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm
- USB Type-C / 3.5mm audio jack / Dedicated Bixby button
- Samsung Galaxy S10 + Factory Unlocked
- Premium Harman AKG headphones & ear tips
- USB Cable
- Ejection Pin
- USB Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- USB Connector(USB type-C)
- Micro USB Connector
- USB Connector Leaflet
Say goodbye to the ‘notch’ and hello to Infinity-O, the Galaxy S10+ SM-G975 512GB Smartphone from Samsung features the nearly bezel-less, all-screen Infinity-O display. To help push the screen from edge-to-edge, Samsung laser-cut a hole in the front corner of the display to accommodate the 10MP dual-pixel wide-angle selfie camera, and 8MP RGB depth sensor. The screen itself is a huge 6.4″ Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity Display. It’s also certified to support HDR10+ for a cinematic experience, and is designed to produce brilliant and realistic images.
The curved, Infinity-O display also houses impressive mobile security with a built-in ultrasonic fingerprint reader. Simply touch the screen and soundwaves scan your fingerprint to unlock your phone nearly instantly. By utilizing soundwaves instead of optics, it reads the 3D ridges and contours of your finger. Plus, the ultrasonic tech means it will work when wet.
On the reverse of the S10+ you’ll find Samsung’s pro-grade triple-camera array. It includes 16MP ultra-wide, 12MP dual-pixel wide-angle, and 12MP 2x telephoto cameras. With a lens for almost every situation, Samsung added AI to make sure they give you the best results possible. The S10+ can detect up to 30 scenes and auto-optimize settings for each, as well as give you the opportunity to play with a variety of graphic effects in real time. Want video instead? Both front and back cameras can capture at 4K UHD quality, with the rear array adding support for HDR10+ recording.
Running the Android 9.0 Pie operating system.You can store your ultra-wide images, 4K videos, and more on 512GB of built-in storage, which can be expanded via an (optional) microSD card up to 512GB in size. This phone is unlocked and compatible with GSM+CDMA/4G LTE networks. Connect to the internet and other devices with built-in Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) 2.4+5 GHz Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 5.0.